»

Sunday, May 18, 2008

YES! General Updates + Movie Stuff



LOL!!! I remember when this came on Fox. Check out this skit from Cedric The Entertainer's show.


Foods we think are healthy, but really aren't.
I read this article and was stunned. I knew a lot of the information, but the rest of it was very eye opening. Check it out! The commercials definitely have us tricked.



OH YES!!!!! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! Everyone knows I'm a fan of the Saw franchise. The movie is expected to be released October 24th! Expect to be stunned!

The 5th movie promises to give us some insight on the following:

- The origins of Billy the puppet and his red tricycle would be further explained after having the story's roots planted in Saw 4. In an other interview Tobin Bell teased that he would not be surprised if the character of Cecil made a reappearance, and that the pieces of flesh taken from the victims in the form of a jigsaw puzzle might be explained.

- According to director David Hackl, one trap can potentially kill the actor meant to be placed in it, and so paramedics will be standing by while filming; Hackl joked that the trap would truly test the actor, just like Jigsaw tests his victims.

- In the Saw IV DVD commentary, Darren Lynn Bousman stated that the glass box trap, which was originally planned to be used - but only seen - in Saw IV, will be further explored in Saw 5.


Hollywood has the opportunity to finally give its consumers some decent films. I pray to God that the following films are actually decent:



Dragonball Z


The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor


Traitor


Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince

0 comments: