Yeah, I don't have words for how I'm feeling today. Watch these music videos, they explains everything.
Pretty Ricky - On The Hotline
Art of Noise - Moments in Love
Janet Jackson - Would You Mind?
Get the Picture?
Monday, June 16, 2008
One Of Those Days
Posted by Tha_Dooley at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes I think you did a great job explainin how u feel lol... only question I have is do u feel more like Janet or the man in restraints? lol just wonderin =]
Today was a hot ass mess.
In all honesty, I was feeling like both of them. Ultimately I felt restrained and "depressed" like the guy, but emotionally hotwired like Janet.
I was all over the place, haha.
ok i see- you were all over the place but restrained? lol im kiddin I get ya days like those are funny 2 me (esp in retrospect) when u feel things that arent compatable at once
Post a Comment