So, I found took this quiz and I got the following results. They describe me to a "T:"
*Aggressive
*Freak in bed
*Very rare to find!
*Loves being in long relationships.
*Likes to give a good fight for what they want.
*Extremely outgoing.
*Sexy as hell
*Loves to help people in times of need.
*Outstanding kisser.
*Very funny, awesome personality.
*Stubborn.
*VERY sexual nature
*Very caring; One of a kind.
*Not someone to fuck with.

6 comments:
Where did you find this? I wanna find one on Scorpio's!
taurus are stubborn people.
I like the layout on this blog!
I'm a LEO and that makes me a psychopath in most horoscopians eyes.
(Yes, horoscopian is not a word)
Kay - Someone sent it to me via Facebook, or something. I deleted it, sorry. If I come across it again I'll forward it to you.
Muze - You're right. I take constructive criticism pretty well, however; until I'm wanting to do something, it will no get done. I've been that way since I was a kid...Unless my Mama told me, lol.
Zack - Thanks a lot. Came across it via google a little bit ago. Your blog is very interesting. I'm adding it to my "blogroll."
it's fine... i'm very very stubborn too. lol.
this list sounds like a lot of men would like to sound though. lol.
Another blogging taurus...
I"m a taurus too and yes that little diddy describes me too for the most part!
Post a Comment