I logged on to Facebook today to have an Honesty Box comment waiting for me. It said, "YOU ARE GAY!!!! FEMININE!!!! COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!!!!" Naturally I responded:
"Funny how this conversation is taking place over a guarded, anonymous chat applet. If you're going to accuse me of being gay, I would much rather you do it to my face. Don't try and hide behind your computer screen. Take ownership for your comments and accusations.
Your comment is frivolous, derogatory, and down right rude. What credentials do you have to determine what factors make a man "manly?" Who are you to determine the measure of a man? Femininity is not synonymous with homosexuality, understand that. Sure, I may have a few traits that aren't synonymous with the way the world portrays a man; I'm not the most masculine man alive. That's what happens when your female oriented family raises you, as a result of having your father murdered in cold blood.
Next time you decide to make accusatory statements you may want to think them through. Thanks, have a good night."
If this was a few years ago, I would've went off.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Response
Posted by Tha_Dooley at 1:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's childish...but you know the honesty box is real honest...sometimes it tell you who is writing you. I wrote a friend and 1 day he was rereading it and my profile pic was right there lol. So when u find out who wrote it let me know...U ain't hood but I am and I'll fight a B***** and a N***** lol. But seriously I'm proud that you educated them and didn't go off...You my dude Dooley...F*** the haters
you articulate yourself very well....all i can say is to continue to do you man, and if they hate then let 'em, and watch da money pile up *cranks dat cranks dat
Wow, James. LOL.
Post a Comment