Disclaimer: The following entry is rated NC-17. The events depicted in the following entry fall under the category of “too much information.” If you are a casual reader who cares to not hear details about my sex life, I suggest that you skip this entry.
Now let me tell you, wet dreams are a very real phenomenon. Most people think that young, non-masturbating boys have them. FALSE! Men can have them until they die; however, they’re most comment during puberty and the first few years following it. Over my twenty years of living, I’ve had seven: one being just a few minutes ago. I don’t know what it is, but all my wet dreams are really intense. Even though I’m sleep I can feel everything, as if it were happening in real live: pulsations and everything.
Unlike the average human being, I find that I remember a handful of my dreams. All the dreams that I remember are monumental and attention grabbing. They deal with things like death, unrealistic events, life-changing decisions… or they deal with me nutting in my bed. Go figure, right? Every time I have a nocturnal emission, it totally catches me off guard. It always happens randomly, or when I least expect it. I could go to sleep horny as all get out and dream about something normal, like school. Today, I decided to lie down and take a nap. I finally had a chance to sit down, since my camp kids were in class. So, I watch an episode of “The L Word” and doze off. The next thing I remember is me dreaming about tearin’ it up with someone who will not be named. It was ridiculous. I was smashing: lickin’, slurpin’, taggin’. It went down! It happens that way EVERY TIME. Apparently, my body is trying to tell me something, lol.
Reflecting temporally, I’ve always known that I was a freak. Ever since I was around eight, I’ve been familiar with being horny: I started early. Every year since than my sexual urges have grown exponentially. I continuously blame my grandmother and grandfather for passing these genes. My grandma was a superfreak, who decided to mate with my freak of a granddaddy. Thanks to the laws of genetics they produced my freak of a daddy, who in turn passed his freakiness to his son. Awesome! Thank you Mendel! Grace be to the Punnit Square!
Thinking in retrospect, I’ve always felt as if I had to suppress my sexual desire. This is probably the reason I’m so horny all the time. Multiple factors go into my practice of suppressing. The main motivating factor is religion. Being raised in a Christian household, I was always taught to save myself for marriage. Bare your cross daily, right? Wanting to respect God and his word, I obeyed. I was solid until I was fourteen. I gave this chick I knew some head and she blew me in return. Simple experimentation, right? Yeah, it was; nevertheless, I had opened Pandora’s box. That single incident fueled my need for experimentation. No, I wasn’t actively looking for experimentation subjects, but if it happened I let it proceed. Now, as an adult studying family studies and human sexuality, I find myself in an interesting position. I recognize that sexuality and libido is a natural thing. Humans are sexual beings and have a need for sexual satisfaction. My question is, “How does sexuality and humans need for sex fit into spirituality? Can they co-exist?” I’ve been taught to preserve myself, but at this point I find it ridiculous and extremely hard to completely suppress my want for sex. Is asking a teenager or young adult to not engage in sexual activity reasonable? You cannot ignore the body’s innate drives. When you’re hungry you eat. When you’re thirsty you drink. So, when you’re horny you have sex. If one accepts pre-marital sex as wrong, what is the compromise? When someone finds the answer let me know. As it stands I’ve undertaken a modified abstinence approach: no sex without being in a relationship. “Personal time” is kept at a reasonable frequency and casual encounters are kept at an extremely low volume. I refuse to be out in the world, accumulating a large volume of sexual partners. Furthermore, I will not become another statistic. HIV is not for me.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Yeah... It Went Down
Posted by Tha_Dooley at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
My question is, “How does sexuality and humans need for sex fit into spirituality? Can they co-exist?”
good question.
i think that, unfortunately, the majority of people are thorougly led (taught) to believe as well as 'will do whatever they want to do,' as afar as premarital sex goes.
including me.
so, i think the world itself is on trouble.
HAHAH ok wow I think its great you are so open I mean why not be right? lol. Idk I mean I will say I started (being horny) earlier in life than I would like to admit... somehow I am still a virgin. I guess savin myself for marriage is somethin I feel I should do, prob wont make it but hell Im tryin my hardest; but if we are goin into religion I might as well have some good ol fashioned sex since I will say openly and honestly that my mind is FAR from pure ( the Bible clearly says somethin about how commitin sin first in the mind) by that standard Im probably considered to be a whore but... hey, the flesh is weak! When I was younger I told my mother that I was certain I had some kind of chemical embalance because I was aroused pretty muchall the time and if I wasnt I was well on my way there lol(no exaggeration and this is prob TMI but you will live lol) Lastly... do girls have wet dreams? I never hear about it but hahah im pretty sure I have woken up in "not-quite-the driest" of circumstances and boy am I glowin with all of that estrogen flow and usually in a great mood lol.
Anyway I love ur blogs they make me laugh =)
Talia
Ohhhh Dooley...smh...that was a real blog right there! I think that you have to have that co-existence defined by you. I have sex (when I have a boyfriend). And I will not reveal how long I been having sex because I was too young lol (I thought I was grown). For Talia's comment yes I think women can have wet dreams I don't know what the technical name for it is but I'm gonna research that and get back to you. Back to you Dooley, I'm a freak too and I MOSTLY have dreams about sex lol. And I can identify with your struggle. My struggle is with my worth (as a good black young woman...I don't wanna be a hoe or have high numbers lol) not necessarily my religion. But yea Dooley you are a good brother...don't let them wet dreams get the best of you lol...but if you do let them, make it worth her wild!
I'll put it this way Dooley.
Sex is only a big problem in the church if 3 things happen:
1) Somebody Gets Pregnant
2) Somebody Catches Something
3) Adultery is involved
or if all 3 things happen together- and they have in the past!
I am a soon to be 24 year old male virgin (that's not a typo) out of circumstance and not by choice. I responded to my lack of appeal with the ladies by ascribing to dismal outlook on life.
I felt that because all the cooler guys got the ladies, I needed to stop trying. But the Devil is a Liar.
I feel that you should have sex responsibly, and not risk waiting until marriage if you don't want to. Heck, you and I might die before marriage. So, why wait if the opportunity presents itself before then?
And this is coming from a Christian man who's been brainwashed by the Church to be a pitiful virgin.
Zack - If I may ask, what are the circumstances? If you don't want to comment to be public, just E-Mail me: thauntouchable1@gmail.com
I thought about that comment you made when we were in Melissa's room about having dreams about people you'd never have sex with...still not gonna name names??????
Post a Comment