»

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Melee Melo

This is a mish-mash of a bunch of stuff. Try hard to follow along:


- I find that I have these spells where I'll binge listen to a certain artist or genre of music. It's kind of strange, but it happens. Recently I've been through: The "In The Groove Anthology," "Prince," "Danity Kane," "The Beatmania Anthology..." the list goes on. This time around I'm on a Europop/Eurodance kick. Here's a sample:


Captain Jack - Captain Jack


Ace of Base - Wheel of Fortune

I think some of you seriously thought I was lying when I said I listen to a large variety of music. Music is amazing. It provides energy and evokes emotion. It motivates me.

- Contrary to popular belief, I am not planning on committing any crime and blaming it on "passion." It was literally a question that popped into my head. Promise!

- My Mac should be here tomorrow. In fact, I'll be waiting for it. Apple was really fast with the repair and return of my machine. I'm impressed. High 5 for that 3 year extended warranty!

- No, I don't have HIV. Whoever left that ignorant ass comment needs to be neutered.

That's all for now. The kids are done with their work now: heading back to the building. More updates soon.

2 comments:

ZACK said...

R.I.P. Captain Jack!

ape james said...

yea, for the last past week i've been listening to Pink Floyd their Animals and Dark Side of the Moon albums...i may have to listen to that Captain Jack guy